Have you upgraded to vSphere 5.5 and find that using the Web Client is . . . well . . . a bit clunky compared to the speedy shortcuts available in the legacy client? Well, perhaps this will help a bit.
- ⌘+⇧+h – Hosts and Clusters View
- ⌘+⇧+v – Virtual Machines View
- ⌘+⇧+n – Networking View
- ⌘+⇧+d – Datastore View
- ⌘+⇧+p – Host Profiles View
- ⌘+⇧+u – Customization Specifications View
These shortcuts, of course, no longer work, in part, I bet, due to the fact that the Web Client is an Adobe(r) Flash implementation. There are, however, new shortcuts that can make your life a little bit better!
- ^ +⌥+1 – Virtual Infrastructure & Solutions (Home) View
- ^ +⌥+2 – vCenter Home View (new)
- ^ +⌥+3 – Hosts and Clusters View
- ^ +⌥+4 – Virtual Machines View
- ^ +⌥+5 – Datastore View
- ^ +⌥+6 – Networking View
- ^ +⌥+s – Search
The Virtual Infrastructure & Solutions (Home) View I have used quite often. If you are new to the Web Client, this is especially helpful, as there is a link at the bottom of the page (in the blue section to the left) that says https://www.vmware.com/support/vsphere/vsphere-web-client-video – Thanks